CHILDREN´S CAMP

We are ready for children´s camp from the 9th to the 14 of this month! God´s has given us what we needed to go. Because the economical crysis many children were not able to pay full tuition, yet through love offereing we were able to save and pay for them to come. A lot of food was donated to us, and a few other things that will be very useful for handcrafts and games. The Lord also supplied for us to go. We were not able to pay for the camp...AND WE were THE DIRECTOS! But, the Lord has supplied through a love offering of one of our supporting churches. WE PRAISE THE LORD FOR THAT!

A group of five children have been coming to our church as a result of the VBS. One of those children is a muslim. WE talked with their parents and they were happy for his son to come to our Bible club, they even enrolled him in our CAMP! Please pray for this small child and for their family.

We thank the Lord for a month of July with so many blessings. We had several visitors. We had our mission conference and five different preachers came to our church during the month. It was a blessing to renew our fellowship with this servants of the Lord and to be able to see what the Lord did in our congregation through their testimony and message...

PLEASE PRAY!  Tomorrow, august 5th I will be attending an important meeting in the Army General Quarter. As I have shared with you during this past months I have been contacting several of my old companions in battle ... after 25 years"The Unit" will be together again. Not every body will be able to be there, but his first meeting will be very important. Please pray for me. My nickname was "Reverend..." they still remember my testimony while we were in "the batle field". I will keep you informed.

I am trying to use all the modern ways of comunication in order to keep you informed. I have mixfeelings about Face Book, bloggers and Youtube.
Thank you so much for your prayers and your loving support.

Comentarios