MISSION URUGUAY 2013

We humbly request your prayers as we are going to be involved for two weeks in a preaching mission in the country of Uruguay. Rosa and I will travel to this precious country to share the Word of God. I will be preaching in two camps. One family camp and a workers camp where several missionaries and pastors will gather for a week of Bible Study. We are also scheduled to preach in four different churches.

This will be our third visit to Uruguay. I was saved through the ministry of a missionary from the church in Montevideo, Iglesia Bautista Templo Calvario. Since that point my heart was united to this church. It was a tremendous privilege to be invited to preach in their 50 anniversary  I was also invited to be in their camp, Emanuel Camp, and preach in several of the churches of their fellowship.  I have precious memories of the time there. You may see a video of our ministry at that time in the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDQbLfgmxB4&list=UUpIKVjYW_pom1ir4EKT0syA&index=1

 


I gladly take this trip as part of our work for the Lord among Spanish speaking countries. We have been serving in Cuba, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Uruguay, Peru, the United States and Spain. I believe the Lord has opened for us a ministry we never thought. I have a pending invitation to go Ecuador and Peru. We are waiting for God´s provision as we travel to Uruguay. The Lord has been good to us. We have a great burden, we want to be faithful to His Word and to be a blessing for this dear people. Please remember us in prayer. Pray for our safety as we travel, pray for the blessings of the Lord upon the ministry as we serve, pray for provision as we advance by faith and trust.

You are a part of our ministry, you are holding the ropes for us.

Comentarios