Confinement did not meant inactivity!

Woo! what a month!!! I have never slept so little and work so hard without even moving from my house!

CLASES FOR THE BIBLE INSTITUTE - Every Tuesday from 8 to 10 - Zoom and Youtube
YOUTH GROUP MEETINGS - Wednesday and Sunday Afternoon - Zoom
PRAYER MEETINGS - Everyday at 19:00 - on zoom
CAMP MEETINGS - Once every two weeks on Zoom
Church Services - Sunday from 11 to 13:00 - Zoom and Youtube

Phone calls and Rescue-help in the mornings - visit those that were in need of food or money to continue during this month without being able to work.
Video Recording programs for the Children of our VBS - YOUTUBE
Video Recording Programs for our Bible School - YOUTUBE
Video Recording Programs Jewish ministry - YOUTUBE
Podcast Recordings - ivoox
Interviews with pastors and Missions - Skype
Conference of 30 pastors of Baptist Fellowship of Lima - PERU - ZOOM
WRITING - blogging and articles for several platforms (edu.org, script.com)
STUYING - I continue working with my Ph. D. in Philosophy, lots or readings and papers accomplished...

In this time of pandemia I wanted to offer myself as a volunteer helper in the hospital. They were in need of personnel that had knowledge of first aids, I had several courses in medical assistance as a special ops in the army as well as first aid training... yet our congregation thought I was most needed helping the congregation spiritually with their fears and spiritual needs in this time... I followed the lead of the Lord and I stood home serving my people.

The NEW SITUATION is going to be our challenge. We had to cancel CAMPS as it will not be possible to give all protection needed for the children and personnel. As you know we had to cancel our TRIP TO USA, LIMA AND CHILE.  We cancel also our VBS and the visit of the PENSACOLA GROUP. The Church Building has been closed for almost three months now, without public meetings... We do not know when we will be able to open again. I have not been able to visit some of the towns I was reaching with Gospel tracts... so many things are just in hold! But we continue doing all what we can to accomplish our calling and follow our vision.  And you are an important part of it.
More than ever before your support is needed and more than ever before we are thankful for each of you, your friendship, love and prayers mean a lot for us.

I let you here two videos that I upload to my channel... I will be trying to upload more and work with this youtube channel in English so you can know more about the Work of the Lord in Spain.
Thank you so much so much, so much!
We love you in the Love of Christ,
Peter

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP US IN THIS TIME PLEASE CLICK:

https://paypal.me/pray4spain?locale.x=es_ES

Comentarios