Many things have happened since my last post in this blog... actually I have almost forgotten that it existed. But now it is time to write again. I have many reasons to do so:


  • Many things have happened in our ministry, aboundant blessings and things to share with all of you...
  • I have many reasons to say THANK YOU to all our prayer supporters and to each of them that each month help us to serve the Lord though their love offerings. 
  • An increase in our overseas ministry; open doors of service in Israel, Peru, Uruguay, Europe and Africa...
  • 1000 Towns Projec: praying for towns without a church and reaching them with the Gospel.
  • The growth of the Bible Seminary through the internet... 

But I need your help:


  • Please suscribe to my blog!!!!
  • Be in touch with us through pray4spain and pray4catalonia
  • Please support our ministry


To all of you thank you for becoming parteners in reaching the people of Catalonia and Spain with the Gospel of Christ


Comentarios